Leading College of the Year
Silicon India Magazine
Students Exchange Program
With 16 of the world’s
Awarded for “Excellence
In Infrastructure Institute
AICTE and RTU Approved
Code : 049
Computer Science Engineering | Electrical Engineering | Electronics & Communication Engineering | Information Technology | Mechanical Engineering
- As per AICTE norms, passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in each of the subjects”.
- Candidates with JEE 2017 marks, and who have passed 10+2 examination with above mentioned criterion in 2017 or 2016 or 2015 only are eligible.
Tentavie Fees per Semester: Rs 35,000/-
(Finalized after State Fees Committe Report)
Refundable Caution Money & Library Security Amount:
Rs. 8,500/- (To be deposited only in 1st Sem)
- Sarala Birla Memorial Scholarship
- Aditya Birla Memorial Merit Award
- International Scholarships
- IJMOT Scholarship
- Government Scholarships
- Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme
- BK Birla Institute of Engineering and Technology is recognized as a “Silicon India Leading College of the Year 2016” by Silicon India Magazine
- Awarded for “Excellence in Infrastructure Institute in Rajasthan” by National Rajasthan Education Summit & Awards 2015
- Robust academic collaboration with 16 of the world’s leading universities ( 12 in France and 4 in Thailand).
- 240+ students have undergone their internship from these prominent international universities
- State of the art laboratories, infrastructure and the latest in teaching practices
- 80% students secured First division, out of which on an average 50% of them graduated with Honours in previous batches
- In-house Training initiative realize as an established Birla Professional Training and Research Centre (BPTRC) to make our students industry-ready throughout the session
- French Fellowship awarded to 25+ students for International Master’s and Ph.D programs
B K Birla Institute of Engineering and Technology Pilani, established in 2007 with excellent infrastructure is one among the most sought after institutions in Rajasthan, offering quality technical education. Various international collaborations of BKBIET for Faculty and Students Exchange Programs with prominent universities in France, Thailand, Switzerland and Portugal facilitate not only academic links, but also provide opportunities for internships and Master’s Programs. The Institute has established BIRD - BKBIET International Relations Division in May 2011 to encourage and support students to get global exposure to technical and research fields. BKBIET also has been offering French language course taught by tutor provided by French Embassy. With strong industry bonding and rigorous training programs, the students of BKBIET have been getting excellent career opportunities.
Life at BKBIET
Life at B.K B.I.E.T is the most treasured part of my life. These 4 years have indeed taught me a lot.The college life has taught me to be independent and given me the strength to sustain in real world,where you know you are the one responsible for every action you do and every decision you make.
Often the things did not turn out ethically correct whether it was from student’s side or administration or faculty, but this experience has also taught me how to deal with things without losing your self respect and ethics. I have got my best of friends in this college. I loved my college. Today I only hold the pleasant memories of B.K B.I.E.T in my heart
Life at B.K.B.I.E.T transformed completely transformed the view point towards life. It not only helped in gaining technical knowledge but also inspired and motivated for all around development ranging from sports to cultural. The presence in the premier institute inculcated a sense of leadership, self-independence, resposibility. The quality of education inspired to develop a mindset of reasoning leading to a sense of questioning to know the proof behind existence of things. The facilities at the institute never made us feel the absence of homelike facilities rather inspired to work hard and farewell. Now in the end, I would just say that I am the ‘Beneficiary of deeds of a Philanthropist’ – Shri BK BIRLA JI”